Sunday, September 19, 2010

These are a few of my (new!) favorite things...

I promise my list won't be mostly food this time..but we are gonna start out with it.
We are loving these small guac packs because I hate wasting, but brown guac is not appealing so these are the perfect size!
fun fact: I never ate guacamole until I was pregnant with Bowen and out of the blue craved it!


My pink leopard rose ring...and no, I'm not a hand model.
Hard to believe, huh? LOL

Like I don't have a million white tee's but this is my favorite one lately:
Mossimo, available at Target. Got mine on sale for $5.

Ooh, my newest arrival...
I'm super excited to use my Retro Metro Bag (no, this is not a shameless Thirty One plug!) ~ it's big enough for my stuff plus my Bible, a sippy & a couple of diapers AND all the other dozens of random things I get stuck toting!

Plus, how cute is that big pink C on this kinda rugged bag?
Found on pages 18-19 in your Fall catalog, available in 2 other patterns.
Now THAT was my shameless plug :)

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!