Here's what my big boy is up to:
- weighs 21 lbs (28%)
- 30 inches tall (60%)
- meeting all motor skill milestones (waving, clapping, stacking, etc.)
- officially a "toddler", walking everywhere he goes!
- Said "mama" this week! and I have witnesses :)
- Also says no, which sounds like "nah" while shaking his head vigorously :: funny this week but won't be cute for long, haha.
- loves bath time, splashes & kicks...sometimes so much he goes in circles (truly entertaining!)
- climbs on any step or anything that resembles a step...has made it up both his brother's and his sister's beds! ((gasp))
- he loves any ball and playing in his sister's kitchen & dollhouses...always plays with the potty for some reason, lol.
I thank God every day for giving you to us. At night when I rock you and you lay your head on my shoulder, it's like a little slice of heaven. I love watching you learn and grow and just become...well, you! You become more expressive everyday and this next year is going to be an adventure.
What an awesome blessing you have been, not just to me and daddy, but to Ben and Brinley too! I have never seen a more proud brother and sister, every single milestone they have been there cheering you on. You provide them endless entertainment and the bonds that have formed make my heart swell.
Happy Birthday, We love you!