Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Marriage Challenge - week 5

So...I'm late, what else is new?

That doesn't mean I haven't been admiring my husband...I just haven't penned my thoughts yet!

My husband is the most disciplined, dedicated person I know. I'm in awe of his focus and ability to achieve his goals, especially when it comes to cleaning the house. He works in circles around me!

He somehow comes home from work with energy to spare for jumping on the trampoline, playing dodgeball, wrestling - anything the kids want. He is an amazing daddy!

And he even has energy left over to give me some attention :)

Yep, I picked a good one.


post signature
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessi said...

What a sweet post (and picture of you two), Cindi...congratulations on making it to Week 5!

Jen Price said...

Great picture of you 2! And such a sweet post!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!