Monday, October 18, 2010

Put me in the zoo

We had a busy, but wonderful weekend!
Nece & Pawpaw came to visit and watch the soccer game...which did not go well. Our team finally met a well-organized, well-coached team and we lost 2-0. It was the first game Ben has not scored in all season :(

But we put that behind us quickly as we met the Radiology Dept. at the zoo for lunch.
Then some time on the playground....
That's Mister Adventure to you.


This is one of Brinley's best friends!

And her brother is one of Ben's...
But after all that playing who has the energy to see the animals??
Not this crew.
We saw a rhino & a lion and then went home to rest, where I fell asleep on the garage floor. Which sounds crazy but Brin was asleep in the car so I sat out there with her...and well, I guess I was a bit more tired than I thought.

Always the sign of a good time.

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!