Friday, November 26, 2010

My favorite zoo day, free day!

The OKC zoo is always free the day before Thanksgiving (I'm sure I've blogged about this before) and since Bryce is working the entire holiday, it was a great way to get out & run around.

We even had snow!
Okay, not really...just some picnik fun to kick off the season :)
But we did have an unusual experience at the Lion exhibit - they growled at us! Whoa, just reinforced my healthy fear of large cats.

Bowen's favorite was the Galapagos Tortoises.
I think he would have stood here all day.

Brinley's favorite - the flamingos "because they're pi-ink".

Ben's favorites were the wolves & the bears.

The first time we ever actually seen the bears walking around!

The Great Cheeto Meltdown, 2010
We had happier times too.
And I had a collage<here> to prove it...
but accidentally deleted it.

We're thankful...
for free zoo days, for cheetos, for each other.


post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!