Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oklahoma History Center

In my quest to keep the kids from getting bored (aka - making me crazy) we found yet another freebie, the relatively new OK History Center.oh, I wish.

What we found most interesting was some fun stuff not in most museums...
like Oklahoma's contribution to Rock n' Roll.
Ben, apparently has an inner rocker I never knew about!

Did YOU know these 90's bands were all from Oklahoma?

I'm sure many of you already knew Sonic started in OK.
It was only given a little display and deserves more, in my opinion :)
And who knew the creator of Dick Tracy was an Oklahoman?
It turns out there were several players, back in the comic heyday, that were from Oklahoma!
My little Supers!

And this "Iron Lung" is just for Pawpaw....

2 thumbs up for the OK History Center.

post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!