Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treating!

I couldn't titled this Halloween because we didn't even trick or treat on Halloween this year!
Our "official" day, chosen by the city, was Saturday...so we went then but earlier we visited Story book Forest, which has become a fun tradition.

I know this isn't the greatest picture of me but whatever, just keeping it real...haha.

Somebody goes nuts over candy...
My
Harry & Hermione
I'm pretty sure I have the only 4 yr old girl who wasn't wearing anything pink or remotely girly but that's okay with me :)

My little scarecrow, his first real trick or treating experience.
I think he only got about 4 pieces of candy - just enough to snack on while riding the wagon.

Sadly, this is the only picture I have of just the 3 of them...

Which I am thankful for because this is how Bo ended up running the streets!
It gets more fun every year!

post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!