Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

I have won a Kreative Blogger Award from fellow "married to medicine" blogger Marisa Nicole - thank you!!

Here are the rules :
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (I didn't see one!)
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.


Things you may not know about me:

1. I have a huge birthmark on my left arm.

2. I have been drinking Dr. Pepper most of my life and have one every day at lunch.

3. I've never had stitches, surgery or a broken bone.

4. I don't have a best friend :(

5. I LOVE going to the movies and will go alone.

6. I had braces as an adult - got them right after I got married.
7. I collect souvenir pennies - the ones you pay 50 cents to smash in a machine...yep, those.

And I nominate:


2. Lindy, The Adventures of Me

3. Allison, The Story of 5

4. Jessi, The Fruits of our Labor



7. Desiree, Life is Bliss


Oh, and my apologies if you thought you were going to find a really good chicken recipe ;)

post signature

4 comments:

Dion said...

Where's the chicken recipe???
Just kidding.

Jen Price said...

Thanks, Cindi! :)

Allison said...

Woot! Thanks!

Jessi said...

Thanks for the award...it's my first one!

I enjoyed reading 7 'unknown' things about you...I will probably do the invisaline when we're finally making more of an income (I should have just had permanent retainers put in).

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!