Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gaga for go-go's

Last Saturday I strolled into Walgreen's in search of sunscreen.
As I paid, the cashier said "You can take one of these..they're free" and pointed to a bowl filled with little packages. "What are they?" I asked but she didn't know.

Not one to pass up a freebie, I grabbed one and only one then headed back to the soccer field.
I freaked out when Ben opened it because I was afraid it was candy, or some supplement/stimulant and took it away to inspect.


It was this little blue guy.

And little did I know what I started....

These are Go-Go's Crazybones...go-go's for short.
They don't do anything but my kids love them.
They are quiet, easy to store, and make great bargaining tools.
They have invaded.

Cindi

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!