Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Brinny-Girl !

Brinley~
Just the other day you told me "My eyes are beautiful...know how I know?"
I said "well, they are but how do you know?"
You said "because you told me so it must be true".

I love that trust! Luckily, you also trust in the Lord because Mommy won't have the answers forever. You are an awesome little girl inside & out and we love watching you grow even if it is bittersweet.

You are full of joy. So bubbly, giggly and a little pouty....everything a girl should be!
Your brothers are lucky to have you. You are always nurturing Bowen, holding his hand on the playground and cheering on Ben, no matter if he's playing soccer or at home playing Wii.

You just learned to make your bed, like a big girl should. But don't usually stay in it all night because you love, love to cuddle with us.

Your favorite colors are pink & purple and anything that sparkles.
You love to bake, paint, and get crafty.

Your favorite toys are animals - plastic, stuffed or real. You pretend to be a puppy, kitty, lamb, bunny and horse, complete with "horse language" and "horse dancing".
Did I mention you are hilarious?
And you want to be a veterinarian with you grow up.

You are Daddy's girl and Mommy's sidekick.
We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful daughter.

Happy Birthday big girl!
We love you,
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Sorry I'm late on this!! Hope she had a great birthday!! She is a beauty!!!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!