Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nece Moment

Not that Nece would ever do this, but she will appreciate my humiliation, plus it's kinda her fault for buying me such a short nightgown! Of course she didn't advise me to wear it outside to take out the trash...
The scene: Yesterday, it's almost 8 in the morning (of course I'm in my nightgown, I don't go to work!) and I'm making oatmeal and hear it...the trash truck! Trash day and they keep coming earlier and earlier - ugh!
"Trash Day" I yell and run to bag up the diapers. I pause and think it's cool, maybe I should get my robe...no, I'll be real quick. I slip my flips on (as Ben yells "wait for me" and puts his undies on) and head out (no time to wait), open the garage door and start wheeling it out of the garage and right by my house are Chad? and Nikki our young, nice chiropractor neighbors who always walk their labs and new baby. OMG!
"Hi" he says.
I freeze, "crap" I mutter standing there in jammies that barely cover my bum but I throw up a wave with a smile. I immediately turn and go inside leaving my trash can in the driveway.
I return a minute later, baby on hip(for sympathy?), to take it to the curb.
I wish I could say it's the first time but sadly it's just the first time I've been caught.
I will not do it again, Nece, I have learned my lesson.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!