Friday, April 18, 2008

Target practice

We went to Wal-mart and I got the kids some water guns (they behaved very well!) that I call squirters or super soakers because I don't really encourage gun play. Anyway we get home and my son is excited to play and so he tells me "go, mommy, go...I want to bay at you". You're probably thinking what I was thinking...what the heck does that mean? And the answer is bay means shoot, but even after extensive questioning I still don't know why he calls it bay other than maybe he doesn't want to be corrected for shooting at people? So he says to me "mommy, go" as he's prodding me out onto the driveway "go...run, get your exercise" (that comes directly from his dad) "so I can bay at you...go". My son wants to use me as a human target!!??

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!