Sunday, April 20, 2008

So, I'm not crazy

Last fall, maybe even August, I found some jeans that fit my daughter really well and I bought 2 pair - a light and a dark since they're 2 for $22 (you have to buy 2 to get the deal). Well, it was pretty warm and she didn't get to wear them right away so later on I'm looking for the dark pair and can't find them anywhere. Months pass and I think well, I must be crazy...I'm confused and I must have not gotten the dark pair after all. So I finally break down and buy a pair I found on sale at old navy that didn't fit as well but she needed jeans.
Fast forward to today and I'm going through her clothes to see what to pack, save, put in garage sale, etc. She sees this doll Nece (grandma) gave her she hasn't played with in awhile - it laughs and says mama which creeps me out- anyway, she wants it so I give it to her and lo and behold...what is underneath? The dark jeans from Children's place!! The sad thing is I gave up on myself too quick and assumed I was crazy instead of looking for them months ago when they still fit. Gotta learn to trust myself.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!