Monday, April 28, 2008

The weekend

I guess I'm more a weekday blogger - the weekends are so busy with the boat show, babysitting, playing at the park, bowling, and even a evening ride to Mustang Island. Oh, and cooking. I gotta admit I did more cooking yesterday than I have done on a long time. Lunch was meatloaf, corn on the cob, ranch style beans, green beans, and rolls (and my kids ate a little of everything -yeah!) then I baked zucchini cookies (which they also had their share of) and for dinner we had fajitas with rice and beans. Thanks goodness a cool rain came because my kitchen was hot! (no a/c still) My goal this week is to look into a windshield replacement since a rock cracked it Friday, ugh! and it needs a good wash. When your 2 year tells you "ooh, mommy, wash you poopie" because there is a giant bird poo on her passenger door then you know it's time. Immediate task...laundry & dishes, of course.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!