Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bowen turns 4 months old today!

And I'm a bad mommy - I can't get a bear picture because we're in Texas ...not that I would be able to upload it (or the other cute pictures I took today) because mt craptop is living up to it's name.
But here's what he's up to...
He still loves to eat, keeping me "occupied" often.
He stays awake for hours, sleeps all night most of the time.
He's very social - loves to "talk" and laugh, it is absolutely adorable!
He loves to be held..alot.
He rolls over effortlessly now.
And he steals the heart of everyone he meets :)

post signature

2 comments:

Allison said...

Aww Happy 4 months! I'm going to have to see him before he gets too big!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I'm sure he does melt everyone's heart-cute little thing! Happy 4 months!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!