Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation - dose...oh, who's counting?

Ready for a change of scenery?
We did get away from the beach a little. One night we went to "fun center" in Destin, which is what the kids call any amusement place - we got it from King of the Hill, lol.
The girls and their daddies. I love this one of Shelby waving...
you can't tell but they were pretty high up and not scared one bit!

This was about the only thing Ben enjoyed that night.

of course Turner did too!

Brinley dancing silly.

Then I finally figured out why my camera was taking such cruddy pictures...well, the kids had it earlier at the beach and gunked up my lense!
Problem solved.


Ben the next day at the splash park :p


post signature


1 comment:

April said...

Love the beach pics, can't wait to go!!!!!!!!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!