Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A week at Nece & Pawpaw's

We came back from Florida and although Daddy had to go back to work, we stayed in Texas a week. We just hung out, went to the dentist, and nursed a sick little Brinley.

Bowen turned 4 months old that week and I didn't have the big bear but I took pictures anyway... He's such a big boy now! It's crazy to think he'll be crawling soon.

Such a sweetie and mama's boy :p

We had a couple of picnics under the big oak tree.


Brinley made sure "big boy" got some chips also.

Ben was Pawpaw's helper - mowing, planting trees, watering plants.


We just love it there :)



post signature


2 comments:

Jen Price said...

Ahhh, Texas. I miss it!

April said...

What a beautiful view in your parent's backyard, while Ben is mowing, WOW, so beautiful!!! Glad you guys are back, it's hard to get back in the swing of things after the beach I am sure...

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!