Friday, July 25, 2008

Ben's party

Ben said his party was "the best!" I thought it was too hot but it was a pool party so hot & sunny is okay. Here is the Wall-E cake...glad that's over. Some parts were a challenge and there are a couple of things I would do differently but I'll probably never have to make one again. Thanks to Lindy who thought of the Twix neck! Ben loved it and the lifeguards thought it was cool, so it impressed boys 4-17...lol. Group shot
Ben got some great gifts and when Lindy called me and told me about the Knight armor set she found, I knew Ben would love it...I just didn't know he would wear the helmet all the way home to OK.


3 comments:

Allison said...

Holy moly guacolome - LOVE the cake! Still jealous of that talent - AND... how in the heck does Ben already have that many friends already?

John Michael said...

That cake is AMAZING!!! You go girl! ;)
Looks like Ben knows how to party like it's 1999
-JM

Cindi said...

All the kids are family, which is why we always go home for their birthday parties - they have lots of fun together.

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!