Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Teamwork

I just witnessed one of those moments when you are so proud to be a mom...the kids were in my room playing with the Little People castle when Word World started to come on in the living room. It's their favorite show so I said "I hear word world" and Ben excitedly told his sister "word world is coming on". Then he said " don't worry, we can move the castle in there" and asked her to help him which of course she did! So they carried the castle to the living room each one holding an end and Ben walking backwards like he's moving a couch or something - lol! I said "great teamwork, kids" and Ben said "Brinley, this is what's called teamwork" like she's his little protege.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!