Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fireflies

There was a concert & fireworks I wanted to go to Sunday but it was hot and I could tell no one else really wanted to go so we stayed home and hung out with family. While we were sitting outside on the porch fireflies or "lightning bugs" (is that a southern thing?) were making their appearance when Brook asked Ben if he's ever seen a lightning bug and of course he hasn't because he is usually in bed, or at least inside at that hour. So we set out to show Ben how to catch them and it was a lot of fun, especially watching Brook jump, and they were harder to catch than I remember! I felt like a kid again, even more so when my husband came out to announce it's time for us to come in. I hope Ben will always remember it, I will and I'm sure it was more fun than any old concert.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!