Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spider pig

It's good to start the day with a laugh, and my son is good for a laugh...
oh, and this story is dedicated to Brookie & Pawpaw.
We're all three sitting watching Sesame Street and I'm "helping" them eat their oatmeal when he says real serious "I wonder if I can walk on the ceiling like a spider pig?" LOL then sings "spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does"
Random, yes but before you think he's crazy...he got spider pig from the advertisements for the Simpson Movie back several months ago. I just thought he had forgotten.

1 comment:

Allison said...

JM used to go around saying that randomly too - but then again, JM is 27 and Ben is 3. And well you know him.... :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!