Thursday, May 29, 2008

What did you say?

While riding in the car my son announces he's getting tired because of the sleep fog on Dragon Tales. I said "oh, you fell victim to the sleep fog?" and he said "what did you say" so I repeat myself and he still asked "what did you say?" so I repeat myself yet again, slower this time thinking he didn't understand. He still asked me again and I repeated my question for the 4th time...then Brinley asked "what you say?" This time I said "nothing" and he called me out on it saying "why did you say 'nothing' mommy when you know you said something"? I told him "well, I've repeated myself four times already" and he said "what?". I said "I've repeated myself four times" and this time when he said "what?" I turned to look at him and he is just smiling and I realize he's been trying to aggravate me the whole time! I must be losing my edge falling for a little boy's antics.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!