Monday, May 5, 2008

My meltdown

As hard as it is to run errands with 2 small children in tow, for some reason it is even harder when I bring my husband along. This was the case last weekend. All I asked for was some time alone to run my errand but he turned it into a family outing and I got nothing accomplished. Why? why? I only ask for a break (alone time) every once in awhile but get no understanding.
Needless to say, I never got the break I needed and eventually had a meltdown of my own, tears and all.
So I return to the store Monday-just me and the kids- to get what I need.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry but I don't want to spend an hour of my day looking at countless rolls of 1 and half inch ribbon at hobby lobby. You should have been prepared to get in and get out. I hauled Ben around for at least 15 minutes before you angered. Admit you lost your temper because you couldn't find hair clips... Ah, the truth comes out!

Cindi said...

I know you have no interest in looking at ribbon, which is why I wanted to go alone and I did find the hair clips - when I returned to Hobby Lobby without you!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!