Friday, May 16, 2008

NKOTB

For those of you who didn't know me way back...I was a HUGE New Kids on the Block fan! It was my first concert -before it got crazy when they were an opening act for Tiffany. And I saw them everytime they came to Dallas after that. We were crazy, calling Boston hotels to find them, watching their videos over and over. "Try, try it, you might like it...so I will try" a quote from Danny I still use. I just watched them on Today - their new single is good, but Jon still has to overconcentrate on his dance steps. I always wondered why he was in the group. Jordan was my favorite, Donnie was Angelia's, Joey was Lindy's, and Jon was Kari's. No one liked Danny. I gotta admit Jordan is way too cheesy for me now but little Joey is looking good! Good pick, Lin!!
Anyway, they are coming to Dallas in October and I can't wait to get tickets! Still a NKOTB fan - no shame in being loyal.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!