Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Tell her..."

Last week, on our way out of town, we were in line at Starbucks and my mischievous son said "tell her....to have a good day, poo poo". I said "I can't said that" and he egged me on laughing "tell her...tell her..." I said "it's not very nice" and he responded just "say you're sorry after". He must believe it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Then he started singing "..say what you need to say, say what you need to say" which cracked me up, even though I don't like that song. Still in a slow moving line, he offered a compromise..."tell her... all the gross shoppers come to life" What? Okay, harmless so I said it (strategically when her head was turned) and he enjoyed it so I was cool for a little while, even if only to him.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!