Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Homecoming

Bryce finally arrived! He is very pleased with the new house but keeps going to the wrong bedroom (ours used to be at the back of the house, now it's at the front)-lol. "We" made welcome home daddy cupcakes and he actually ate one, but the kids managed to talk me into getting two! They are so, so excited he's home. I think he's a bit out of the routine, but we'll break him back in quickly.Of course it didn't take long for the wrestling to begin.
His belated Father's day surprise. No, I'm not stuck in the 80's...Rad is short for Radiology, but yes, he is a rad dad.


2 comments:

Lindy said...

Haha...It's ok, Ben kept getting confused about where his room was too...he kept going to the office! lol

John Michael said...

I LOVE IT!!!
Tell "El Capitan" to display it with pride :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!