Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's victories

First and foremost, I have a normal shower now. I had to take the shower head off and soak it in CLR so I don't feel like I'm showering in the rain anymore. Second, I found my toothbrush! I had stashed it in my robe and didn't remember so I had to resort to using a kids toothbrush until I discovered it tonight after my wonderful shower. I also found a park today. I'm sure they're around here but the ones near me must be well hidden. It's a small, quiet, and shady park that isn't too far away. We also went to the library and I'm official cardholder now. And finally I got Ben to sleep before 9 pm-woohoo! Movie time for me : )

2 comments:

Lindy said...

There was a park right behind the other house......a real nice, new park......haha! just kidding.....

Cindi said...

Don't think I don't remember but it also had 0 shade.

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!