Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things I will miss...

Usually when we move, there is a food I will miss most. When we moved to Cali from Texas, I really missed El Norte(still crave the queso & salsa) and Braum's because they have the best Rocky Road and Mrs. Baird's. Then when we moved from Benicia I missed the super burrito at Taco Jalisco's -it was essential in getting through my first pregnancy (especially since I didn't have Braum's). The weather was great also. The one & only thing I miss from Bakersfield is Dave's Tacos. This time is different, no food on my miss list.Our Friends- I can't believe how many times they've tolerated going to dinner with our children!
I love these HEB Plus shopping carts because you can fit 2 kids in the front! If they just had a divider to stop the squabbles....
Brookie's pipe will be missed. How will she visit us in OK without it?







I will miss living on an island and the never ending island breeze, the beach (of course) and having NAS nearby. I will give Cancun's chips and queso an honorable mention.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't think of any food here either. And your kids are always great! I love them! I will miss them! :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!