Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Subway

I went to the subway just up the road and it was dissappointing. They didn't have pizza, which is what the kids wanted. But he informed me the Subway down the road does. They used a flour tortilla on my wrap - now, I don't usually get wraps but isn't it normally wheat? And they didn't have any chocalate chip cookies which I was really craving since I haven't been able to bake anything. Due to the lack of pizza, I got the kid meals. The apples were cleverly hidden somewhere in the back of the shop, so I had to request she get them for me and I had to ask about toys because Ben saw the sign (right at kid level, of course) and she said we don't have toys and I said well you have a sign up. Next time I will definitely try the Subway down the road.

On a funny note, the kids were sure to say "bye" to "daddy" (the giant Jared stand up) before we left. I hope that had them all confused.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!