Saturday, June 14, 2008

The move, ugh

So apparently in mover world "between the hours of 2-4" means after dark but before bedtime. Yep, they arrived at 9 p.m. Friday night but they were fast to load our stuff - partly because my husband had it all ready & waiting in the garage (what else would he do while waiting ALL day?) They arrived at the house last night without event and unloaded everything pretty fast. The best part is...it's over! Well, there were a few more boxes added after this picture but not too much in the garage to go through. It's mostly empty boxes today.
This is my living room/kitchen area. Lots to do here but luckily my mom and sister worked hard this morning (thanks ya'll) and now the kitchen is completely done and the living room is looking pretty good. My niece,who also came along, didn't work so hard but it was good seeing her anyway : ) lol
Mom & Ben just taking a break. I'll post some "after" pictures when it starts to look like a home.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Well under it all, your kitchen looks nice! Can't wait to see more!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!