Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The trouble with packing...

The trouble with packing is sometimes what you find, then you're going down memory lane instead of packing at a fast & furious pace. I had to take a picture because WHO has an original Beastie Boys tape from 20 years ago?



You'll never believe that I'm not a pack rat but I only keep some things like this around for sentimental value (and maybe to show my kids someday). These are "newer" tapes of NKOTB and the Grease 2 soundtrack. I also have, though not as rare or as useless, a Top Gun video - Love those 80's!!

4 comments:

Misty said...

I have tapes too and not sure why! I also have Top Gun on VHS...I remember watching it over and over at your house when it first came out. What was the other one we watched, they came out about the same time?

Misty

John Michael said...

NKOTB RULE!!!

Cindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindi said...

I can't remember the other movie but man did we wear it out. That was back when videos were $50-100, you had to return it on time AND rewind it or you were charged- lol.
NKOTB do rule

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!