Friday, June 13, 2008

My sister & the frog

I usually tell stories about my children, but this one about my grown sister is worth sharing (sorry Lin). I'm driving to pick up some tape at my friend's house - it's my last night on the island so I have the sunroof open, windows down and Randy Rogers turned up...I'm thinking how much I love nighttime and I'm starting to get really sad about leaving when my phone rings...
It's my little sis telling me she has a problem. She has returned to her apartment and cannot get in because a frog is in her doorway. Uh, go around it? I suggest. Nope, no room she says and she does not want it to jump on her. Go behind it I say because it can only jump forward. Still not an option she says. Now I don't know how big this frog was or what kind of position it could possibly be in to block her entire doorway but I'm guessing it's smaller than a dog so I still don't get her dilemma. Finally her crazy neighbor walks by and helps her. The frog ends up hopping away. I got to thinking if I'm a single girl and a frog just arrives on my doorstep out of the blue, maybe it's a sign. She failed the test though so we'll never know if it was prince charming.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Real funny Cin...I don't like reptiles!

Lindy said...

I think they are considered reptiles, aren't they?

Misty said...

Amphibians. I think you should have kissed him. What is the worst thing that could happen...warts?!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!