Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I asked my family what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving...


Brinley is thankful for candy.

Ben is thankful for his cars and Mommy, Daddy & Brinley.

Bryce is thankful for his family.

I am thankful for so, so many things. Here's a few...

Things that make my life worth living: God, my family & friends, our health (our health insurance), being American & free...

and everyday things that make life easier: the internet, Dvr, color wonder markers, cell phones, and maternity pants that don't fall down as I walk : )

and things that just make me happy: hugs from my kids, pedicures, Olive Garden, walks on the beach, good books & movies, and of course chocolate



post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!