Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's appointments

My first appointment was a parent/teacher conference just to let me know how Ben is doing...he is great! But Brinley broke some leaves off a plant in the office and the secretary didn't take too kindly to it - oops, sorry!
Our next stop was my OB check-up. I think it was our shortest visit there ever- 45 minutes including waiting room time!...again everything moving along. The baby is very active and my doctor was okay with my 7 pound gain since last time it was only 1 pound - again, oops! She told me to be careful through the holidays : ) haha and measured me and feels confident it will be a February baby. My next appointment will be in December (post Thanksgiving...yikes!)
And my kids were great...well, with the exception of the broken leaves so they got to pick out books at Barnes & Noble afterwards.


post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

Have yall decided on names yet?

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!