Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's getting gross, girls

It's been 2 weeks with no poo (shampoo, that is) and I do not have a head of luscious locks!
I will tell you the grossest part:
Last week while blow drying my hair, I thought "wow, this is taking a while...it's not drying"
Oh, my hair was dry...it was just so greasy at the roots, that I though it was still wet!!!
Okay, collective EEWWW!
But you've seen the pictures...a little powder and it passes for normal.
I don't really like how the baking soda makes my hair feel (gunky, tangly) so today I did just a vinegar rinse but that didn't do the job, so it's another ponytail day.
Also my color has really gone downhill and needs help but since my hubby is working most weekends, I won't be making it to the salon soon so I bought some hair dye.
Just haven't gotten up the nerve to use it yet.
I'm obviously going to have to shampoo it out, therefore my streak will be broken.
And if it's too dark, I will have to wash it often to strip some of the color out.
The "no pooing" experiment may be over...


post signature

6 comments:

Trisha said...

you are cracking me up. such a brave girl for trying it! i don't know how you went that long!!

Lindy said...

Just wash it...It obviously is grossing you out....and the blow drying part, omg...I would have stopped right there and brought out the shampoo and ended the streak!!

Jennifer said...

JUst so you know you don't shampoo the home dyes out. You just rince thoroughly and condition! SO - your streek won't be broken! DO IT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!

April said...

I say stop the no Poo, end the streak, you tried and did much better than I did, but I don't think it's going to work..just think how good that shampoo is going to feel...lol I am really not helping am I...

Jen Price said...

So maybe it's not all it's cracked up to be! I'm glad you tried it so all the rest of us could see if it worked! :)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

You get an A for effort! You just had a baby-I say do what ever makes you feel prettiest right now!
Haha

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!