Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oops...but now it's Mother's Day

A few days ago I tripped on my laptop's power cord and broke it off...completely off...in the computer. So I spent a day seeing about getting it repaired (it's gonna take 2 weeks to send it for a replacement jack) and picking out a new desktop because we kinda "need" one anyway. Then another day getting virus protection/spyware and tracking down a disc with my air card program...

Anyway now I'm a little behind because I have pictures to post from Friday's tea party and walkathon and Saturday's birthday party golf game...but it's Mother's Day so I'm gonna go wrangle my kids instead :)

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes, author unknown...

"Every mother is a working mother"

post signature

1 comment:

April said...

I thought something happened, when you didn't post for a few days..glad to hear your up and running..Hope you had a great Mother's Day, can you believe I forgot to take some pics yesterday, what was I thinking???

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!