Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

The Friday before Mother's Day
(yikes, almost 2 weeks ago, that's how far behind I am thanks to the laptop episode!)
Ben's class hosted a tea party.
It was so much fun - first I was given a flower in a pot (plastic cup) decorated by him.
And he made me a special hat to wear....LOVED it!!
He served me pink lemonade and cookies on a placemat he made for me with of course, a card and a carnation :)

It was such a treat!!
Especially since it was just us - Brinley & Bowen were at home with Lindy.


Thank you, Boog!!


post signature


5 comments:

Lindy said...

haha....you brought back Boog!! Love it!

Jen Price said...

That's so sweet! Looks like lots of fun!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!

April said...

The hat is too cute on you!! isn't it funny watching them play games together, cracks me up..what a sweet day you had!! How is the hair, does it feel much better since you have been shampooing(is that word)again?? you have to post a pic of your new color..

Trisha said...

He looks so proud to be with you. What a sweet boy. That hat is adorable!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!