Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party

Saturday night we went to the Radiology Dept. Christmas Party. This is the first time that we've been on a "date" since....well, I can't remember! So thanks to Lindy for watching the kiddos! Of course, they had to join in on a picture, even though they are in jammies.
The party went well but man, can those older doctors talk! We didn't even get to take a bite of our food until after 9pm!
My big belly was a great conversation starter...
One of the waiters, who was really very sweet & attentive, cracked me up by telling me "Man, my sex life is out of control...I have 7 kids!" (ranging from 50 to 23 years old, so you can imagine how old he was). "Whoa!" was all I could manage to say, haha!

I made Bryce stop so I could take a picture of this huge tree (sorry for the fence, but it was way to windy to get out of the truck) anyway, it's so big & colorful...I just love it!


post signature


1 comment:

Allison said...

You look great!!!
And your last date night was last Valentine's Day!!! Remember now??? :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!