Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Tree!

We got our Christmas tree Saturday night and it was kinda late, but the kids were so excited and couldn't wait to decorate it. Brinley has a box of ornaments that she has been carrying around since before Thanksgiving - lol!
Anyway the lights weren't finished because they took a couple of tries, but the kids started adding the decorations ... I love this "plumber" shot (forgive the dark spot). She would not stay dressed that day (like a lot of days so this is a big source of friction for us lately - especially the socks & shoes). She also changes her clothes all day and this was her 4th pair of pants to put on!

Ben, after his bath, trying to get a few ornaments on before going to get dressed (the lights are done this time). Can't wait to embarrass him with this someday : )

Finally, on Sunday, fully dressed kids
and a finished tree!
Okay, I have a confession...this is our first year to have a tree skirt! Horrible, I know, but I just haven't found one I like (besides the $70 from Pottery Barn) then spotted this one at Target with 5 snowmen and since we are soon to be a family of 5 (and I love snowmen) I just had to get it!


post signature


No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!