Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OB check up

I dreaded today's visit since it was a check-up and glucose test, which means my kids had to sit and wait with me for the hour between drinking the orange "juice" and having my blood drawn...
but they were pretty good (Brin had a little fit because she didn't want to go into the bathroom with me - still don't know exactly why) and surprisingly after the initial wait the rest of the appointment was quick, here's the rundown...
baby's heart rate good, my blood pressure good, growth on target for February, weight gain of only a pound - weird how I fluctuate between 1 pound then 7 pounds then 1 pound, huh? I think my total is up to 20 pounds now and my goal is to keep it under 30.
Anyway, I will have another appointment and another ultrasound in 3 weeks, right before Christmas - yes, Christmas is that close!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

You're probably done with all the glucose tests (hopefully) but I heard that someone took their dvd mini player in for their kids to have something to do while they wait and I thought that was a good idea!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!