Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Sing-along

Ben's class had a "Christmas Sing-along" yesterday.

There he is...as Dancer : )
And he (happily?) filled in for someone else and rang the jingle bells...

I was so proud!



Until this...

I tried my best to send him mental messages and refrain from yelling across the room "STOP picking your nose!"
He obviously didn't get my messages.
I just hope the other parents were too busy watching their kids to notice it.


Finally, a smile...
When his teacher announced kids could leave (early) with their parents, haha.


And he knew there were cookies outside the door! Check out Brinley...IN A COAT! I won - well, kinda since I still couldn't get her to wear her cute gymboree sweater vest but she also had on socks & shoes - which she took off as soon as she got in the car.



post signature


No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!