Friday, October 24, 2008

How they keep me laughing...

I keep a notepad handy so I can write down the crazy, sweet, funny, silly things my kids say - and they never disappoint!

BRINLEY:
"I like you big boobies, mommy"...what do I say to that?? um...thanks.
"Mmm...smells perfect" while painting her nails.
"Don't leave my friend" when dropping Ben off at school.
"I feel fuzzy" after spinning around.

BEN:
"I was calling my crew" as he hangs up his toy phone after a conversation.
"I can jump high sky". Me: "you mean sky high?" Ben: "yes mommy high sky".
"Can I get in?" after he walks in on me in the bath tub...and before I can even ask for privacy or explain I'm trying to relax, he starts throwing in tub toys! Lol - like I'm gonna say "sure, hop in!"
(fyi - he doesn't leave and my bath is cut short).

BRYCE:
"I've cleaned this room 3 times today!" when I walk through the door from the store and he's picking up toys on a day off from work, haha!





post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

They are so funny! Now only if JM could say the same about cleaning!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!