Monday, October 6, 2008

Ready and Waiting

It rained all night and my husband informed me Farmer's Almanac predicted a very wet year so I gave in and let the kids pick out umbrellas. (I've been waiting for rain coats but oddly haven't had much luck finding them.) The kids were so excited (and yes, Brinley chose Spiderman over Disney Princesses) that they waited outside for some more rain this afternoon. No rain, but they had fun chasing after them when the wind blew them across the driveway.
And Ben loves to pop it open at you, which he also did at Wal-mart to unsuspecting shoppers.
Today also marks the 20th week of my pregnancy so we're half-way there!



post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ah, that reminds me of the time I saw you in Wal-Mart and you let them play with the umbrellas in the cart. And they finally got to take them home! :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!