Tuesday, September 2, 2008

50% sure it's a boy!

I felt a little kick early this morning! Well, I'm pretty sure...I may have been dreaming because I was having a glorious night of sleep without interruptions. This is actually the 2nd time I've felt a kick in the early a.m. but I didn't think anyone would believe me the first time since it was weeks ago. But I felt Ben early and Brinley wasn't as active, even later on so I'm thinking it might be another wild boy : o Plus a few other similarities like craving mexican food (this time it's Pancho's, with Ben I lived on Taco Jalisco's super burrito) and with Brinley I ate a burger almost every day and the thought of a burger now makes me cringe. The sonographer ventured a guess that it's a boy but it didn't look like anything definitive to me. Also Bryce is certain he's feeling my symptoms (as he claims he did the first time)- I think we're suffering from allergies lately - but maybe he's right, and we have another little boy on the way...
post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

I was just thinking I could see yall with another girl actually. And you know, I'm 50% right all of the time too! And well, I've already bought some girl baby gifts... :) But if it's a boy, maybe we can set Jenna and him up - :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!