Friday, September 5, 2008

Addicted!

I tried these last weekend and now I'm addicted...love them! That's probably why I got in trouble yesterday from my doctor - I've already gained 11 pounds, which is 3 too much! Oops, I thought I was doing better the last couple of weeks. I had a heavy sweater/jacket thing on yesterday and um, maybe the baby is just getting big fast??? haha. She estimates I'm between 15-17 weeks but after I get another sonogram in 3 weeks, we will know better. Until then better lay off the Cheez its.



post signature

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Ya know, Aud had some of those about a month ago and she ate the whole box like really quick. She said she was addicted too!! So she didn't buy another box because she knew she would eat them all.

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!