Thursday, September 4, 2008

B-E-N

Okay, as frustrated as I am right now with Ben (he threw such a fit that I couldn't get him to school this afternoon), I got admit this is funny...
While at my doctor's appointment this morning (yes, I have to drag both kids with me every time I go) I had blood work and urine culture so I had to pee in a cup. Well, the first restroom I went in someone hadn't flushed so I flushed and then it started to overflow so I had to turn the water to the toilet off...in the midst of this I raise up and see Ben has grabbed a cup (like mommy) and started to write his name on it! I wouldn't let him pee in it but I did let him keep it since I didn't think they would have much use for a specimen cup with "Ben" on it. His penmanship is improving!!


post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!