Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Anniversay to us!!

Today we celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss!!! Well, maybe it's not all bliss...my husband drives me crazy more than anyone else in the world! But we still love each other (and our family) more than anything. And the 7 years is a little misleading, too - we actually had our first date November 14, 1992. Yes, that's almost 16 years ago!! Our marathon courtship and 2 year engagement may sound crazy but it prepared us for marriage - we're pros at commitment. Like Bryce says, we're stuck with each other.



And for your entertainment...these are grainy because they are scanned in - we met way before digital cameras were around. Us at a '92 high school dance. Us at my Senior Prom, apparently I liked short dresses...

Our wedding & honeymoon - just the 2 of us in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.


Love this one! Bryce won the title of "Limbo King" at Dunn's River Falls.





5 comments:

Lindy said...

I remember those days......all of my friends used to think you were so cool for dating Bryce! haha! They used to ask me if I ever talked to him while he was at our house......too funny! Like he was some kind of royalty or something!!

Allison said...

Omigosh yall are too cute! Happy Anniversary!

Cindi said...

I guess I'm super-cool since I married him??? do I get extra "cool" points for having his children, too? haha
We've come a long way!

Jennifer said...

ABSOLUTELY fantastic photos. Love the high school ones. Happy anniversary to you two!
We too got marries (alone) in another country...Sicily! No regrets!
Share more sometime! ~ Jen

SeekerofGrace said...

Happy 8TH anniversary - one year later! Wow, you've been together 17 years!!! That's awesome. JM and I didn't even meet until he was 27 and I was 23... started dating the next year. I love the photos, and I say if you've got the legs, why not show them off! ;)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!