Monday, September 8, 2008

Our weekend

My sister came to visit us and it was GREAT to have some company while Bryce worked all weekend. We went to the mall, Sam's club (I mooched off her membership) took the kids to the park, etc. He did get home Sunday in time to watch the Cowboys and to get into the football season spirit we all wore our t-shirts (although my barely covers my belly now). Then they went out to play some ball...
And I worked on my project - a pillowcase dress for Brinley. Which isn't actually out of a real pillowcase, or even a dress for that matter - more like a top. But if it turns out maybe I'll make the next one longer...
All I have to do is sew it together and I'm hoping to finish it sometime today!


post signature

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!