Friday, March 13, 2009

Bon Voyage!!

I just wanted to wish my sisters & niece a safe and happy spring break in NYC!! Lindy has been wanting to go forever - it's her ultimate destination.
They are flying out tomorrow and a have a busy week planned, I'm envious...too bad I can't join them :(
I guess my memories of our trip a couple years ago will have to do. Even though we only got to stay 1 night, we did a lot - cruised Times Square, ate at Hard Rock Cafe (which is the one thing Bryce tolerates about traveling with me, we've been to several), Broadway show - Chicago (loved it!), Empire State Building, ice skating at Rockefeller Center, shopping on 5th Avenue - FOA Schwartz (I got to custom make Brinley a Madame Alexander doll!) Tiffany's, etc. and I even got on the Today Show!! Our carriage ride through Central Park was thwarted by the rain so I can't wait to get back and finish my NY "to do" list.
Good Luck Girls!!
Hope you get to do everything on your list.

post signature

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Thanks for my own special post!! lol(for bryce), I will bring ya back something!! and oh the pictures I will have...it may take a while to go through them!! Be prepared! See ya soon!

Allison said...

YAY! I've been anxious for this post...LOL!

And I have to say I'm jealous Lindy! I want to go to NY! Have fun!!

Jessi said...

I, too, was anxious to read what went with the pic. *wink*

A trip to "The Big Apple"...how fun! I'm a bit jealous of your past trip...I've always wanted to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center and absorb hum of Times Square. And Tiffany's...*sigh*.

Hope your girls have a wonderful trip!

Melisa said...

haha! I'm not the only one waiting for the big reveal, huh. ;o)

Sara said...

I had to come be nosey after seeing the pic. Also, did you make those cakes for your kids birthday's, etc. - they look wonderful if you did!!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!