Friday, March 27, 2009

Go Go Gadget Girl

Does anyone remember Inspector Gadget?
I mean, besides Lindy, who was an Inspector Gadget junkie and the reason I had the phrase "go go gadget" pop into my head, lol.

Thursdays are Bryce's late night so when I got a text from him saying they got started late, so he would be even later then usual I thought "figures". Then my phone stops working!
Sneaky pete! He comes home with birthdays gifts - in the form of new gadgets - for me :)
And couldn't wait until Saturday to give them to me, heehee.

Last week we got a "new" phone from another Resident - he bought the Instinct, didn't like it, got an iPhone so he had an Instinct (2 actually) just sitting at home...anyway, "new" to me but I still hadn't activated it because I was kinda attached to my phone even though it had issues.
Anyway, Bryce had sneaked the phone to activate it for me and got me a pink cover for it, sweet.
He also got me an ipod!! I realize this may sound way outdated to some of you...but I've never had one of my own, so it's exciting to me. And just what I asked for :)
Yes, another smiley face...I'm the happy gadget birthday girl!

Still more gifts - a pretty yoga mat & resistance bands :)
And my last gift of the night...90 minutes of uninterrupted P90X yoga!


post signature

6 comments:

Lindy said...

Do do do...Inspector Gadget...do do do..hoo hoo! Go gadget go! HAHA...couldn't resist.

Trisha said...

It's fun when they are sneaky like that! Is today your birthday? Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

I loved inspector gadget!!

And is today your birthday??? Happy Birthday!

You've gotten tons of neat gifts! Lucky!!

Melisa said...

When I play racquetball, I'll say "go go gadget arm" if I can't reach the ball. It never works.

You got spoiled! What fun toys! I hope I can get an ipod soon! I want to see your pretty yoga mat too!

Jennifer said...

When you said he got your gadgets, I couldn't wait to see what you were referring to. O, ok, a phone. That's exactly what I thought it was going to be!

:)

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

How fun! And oh my goodness, my hubby and I did P90X for awhile. We loved it. That yoga video is amazing. I actually need to start up again...I miss the yoga! :)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Get your own free Blogoversary button!